Friday, August 31, 2007

Angels Dying Inside

This is how I feel tonight. A few harsh words, a slight of hand from a much trusted friend.

Why is it people say things that hurt you, destroy your self esteem, and then tell you it was a joke, or they didn't mean it?

Apologies over and done with, but it's too late, the damage has been done. The words used will remain a barrier for me towards this person. Also, I have a long memory when it comes to personal insults
.

It does not take much to tip the scales when it comes to the fragility of our outer shells. Attacking the 'man', is something I rarely do and I hate it when others resort to this modus operandi.

What's that old saying, once bitten, twice shy? From now on, I am "twice shy" with this particular person.
Being touched by an Angel is not always a good thing

About This Blog