Thursday, March 27, 2008

Resurrected by Demons in Disguise



This thing has got way out of control. Please don't point the finger at Layla, we were all conned.
I was absolutely horrified when I saw Redacted. (I could not believe people could do those things), I dissolved completely.
I had no idea the video clip was not real footage. When I found out it was a movie with actors, I grabbed the lifeline.
Soul in Torment posted "Angel may be going through a "grief rejection crisis". Soul in Torment is correct.
What I didn't know, at the time of posting, was that the movie portrayed real life attrocities committed in Iraq, in a very clear and concise manner.
Who ever originally sent that video clip out. did so to divide and conquer, to make us look like idiots. Just so they would be able to say "Layla Anwar has to resort to movies to make Iraq look terrible".
Well "whoever" you are, it backfired. Now we all know the real truth of "reality" based TV".
Being touched by an Angel is not always a good thing

About This Blog