Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finished Business


Yes! I finished a day early. Four days to clean my wardrobe out, dump the uniform, kick back and relax.


Well, maybe not relax too much, there is still the gardening and I need to pick up Dino Droppings, and clean the Dino while I'm at it.

The Dino (Diesel) now weighs 82 kilo's, and is all grown up. I haven't clipped under his paws for 6 weeks, it's been pouring and the white is now black, and he has that wet dog smell.

I'll have to find some recent pics of Diesel. He really is massive. I was lying on the floor the other day, when G let him inside. He had the cheek to sit on top of me, and I could'nt move! He thought I was playing.

I always have a towel for him inside, but I was trapped. He doesn't lick you, but he did have shoelaces at that point.

I love Diesel, but there are times when he pushes the boundaries. This was one of them.
Being touched by an Angel is not always a good thing

About This Blog