Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lazy Angel's

Maybe there is someone who could benefit from reading this blog. You know who you are, read from start to finish. Then you may have a clue, but see your Therapist first.
First day, and I am absolutely stuffed, my head is filled with cotton wool, and I can't remember a thing.

Text message just after lunch "he just died". We knew this was coming, Cancer again. Funeral on Friday. I hate funerals. I decided not to go, and gave the excuse of 'new job'. Sorry family, I just can't do another one so soon.

I have told G, that when I die I don't want a funeral at all. Nope, not me. He can get me cremated somewhere on the sly, and scatter my ashes on top of my favourite mountain at Walhalla. http://www.bawbawshire.vic.gov.au/Page/Page.asp?Page_Id=1075&h=1
Anyway:
Second day is a little better, I have remembered a few things, but need to keep notes. Lots of them! Monday 12/5 will be my first day by myself! Goddess help me! She doesn't answer me though, so that means my approval rating goes up, right? Well, in this case, maybe not. http://arabwomanblues.blogspot.com/2008/05/bloggercom-and-google.html
Day Three, meeting with the Culture & Quality Manager and Operations Manager, and things are looking better. It's going to be the same as the last job though, from 8am to 5pm really means 8am to 8pm. But, and a big one at that, I do get 2 days off, back to back. What a delight!
I am going to try and find someone who can come and do 2 or 3 hours of housework per week for me. That will take a load off, and give me time to spend with the family, and maybe enjoy a few hours of 'nothingness'.
I feel great for the first time in ages, and about time too! I hope my mind is in the right place, and I can be 'immoderate' now and again.
Being touched by an Angel is not always a good thing

About This Blog