Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Normal Angel

Back to a normal template after a few weeks. Thank goodness. That thing was way too 'busy' for me. I think I may do some color co-ordinating, back to my previous look. Except for the comment section, have no idea why they are not showing up.

Back to normal at work too, after the holiday 'cruising' mode, in the land of answering machines and no-one home.

Gee, did I get into trouble at work today. Not technically my fault, but I am in the line of fire, because of the economy. I have people backing out of deals left, right and centre.

Not little deals either, although I agree that if I sold Mobile Phones, those deals would be just as precious to me.

Today I lost $1,352,420.07 worth. Yes, it does have 6 zero's. I think I may have to kiss goodbye to my annual leave, starting on 23rd. I don't think I am game to let go for 2 weeks. Very scary stuff.

This is the first time the state of the economy has affected me, in any way. Talk about creditcard crunch time, and a pay packet with no commission. Now there is a scary thought.
Being touched by an Angel is not always a good thing

About This Blog