Thursday, February 12, 2009

Victoria Burning - My Skyline



If we weren't burning, the sky would be beautiful. I'm all fired out, and need something light.

I have lost all my comments, along with the line breaks in my posts. I need some help with this. Blogger doesn't help me, as my brain doesn't work in "html".

It's more than likely me that has stuffed something up on the settings. That took 5 minutes, now back to the fires.

There are 29 fires still burning in Victoria. Two major fires look like they are going to join. The Police have found two people who are assisting them with their enquiries. Someone told me an 11 year old boy was being interviewed, but I don't know if this is actually the case.

Which ever way you look at it, it's sad. They have not yet released the names of the deceased, nor are there any death notices for the fire victims. I wish I had some good news.
Being touched by an Angel is not always a good thing

About This Blog